Membership sites are extremely popular these days and for good reason.
They have the capability of generating tons of revenue on a recurring basis.
The only problem?
I feel like the tech has always lacked behind.
No matter how you set up your membership site in the past you were either paying through the nose for it…
…or you would have to connect like 7 different software, WordPress plugins, and monthly subscriptions to get it exactly right.
I clearly remember researching a solution that looked like this:
- Leadpages for sales pages and opt-in forms
- WordPress Plugin to host the stuff on and restrict access
- Woocommerce to connect the two
- Convertkit for Email marketing
- Zendesk for customer support
- Affiliate Addon to have affiliates promoting your membership
Like some Frankenstein monster of online marketing.
Not to mention a bunch of expensive monthly fees.
How Kartra can help simplify your membership site
With Kartra you can do everything of the above with just one subscription.
- Beautiful sales page templates and opt-in forms
- Checkout pages integrated with PayPal and Stripe
- Upsells, Downsells, One-click & bump-offers all included
- Offer Payment plans, one-time payments, subscriptions or any kind of combination!
- Email marketing and automation
- Affiliate Management
- Member’s area with drip-feed options
- Multiple membership levels
- And much more!
Here’s a screenshot from my own Kartra membership site, from one of my projects: Actual Fluency.
I’ve shaped it as a course, but you can easily present it as an evergreen member’s resource as well.
The biggest benefit of Kartra is that everything plays together.
Somebody clicked a link in one of your emails and opted in to one of your forms?
Kartra detects this as a “Goal” and scores your conversion accordingly with no setup required.
That’s just one example.
To get started with Kartra, and learn more about what features are available for setting up memberships click here.
Why use Kartra for memberships
(the short version.)
- All-in-one: You won’t need any additional software or subscriptions. EVERYTHING you need is included.
- Advanced Analytics: Increase your conversions and make more money with advanced analytics (which hooks up directly to the Kartra email system, by the way.)
- Robust Affiliate Management available at every pricing tier.
- Stripe and PayPal integrations allow you to take payment in pretty much any way you want. Payment plan, fixed payments, subscriptions, upsells, downsells – you name it!
- Easy to use and setup Follow my tutorial and you could have your membership up and running in no time.
- Plus about 500 other things. Check out this page for more details.
The one downside to Kartra memberships
In general, I’m extremely satisfied with the Kartra membership feature. There’s only one thing that I can put my finger on:
There could be more options for customising the appearance of the member’s area…
Yes, the landing pages, sales pages, opt-in forms all look great.
It’s just the membership area itself that I’m not a huge fan of, and the limited templates available at the time of writing this article.
It works, and it looks like a standard LMS – but I would have preferred having 100% control of the layout and design.
Need personalised help?
If you have any questions before signing up for Kartra, or need help with anything please send me a message. I’d be happy to help you set up your first membership with Kartra.
Find out more about Kartra Memberships and get started
*Affiliate Disclaimer: This website contains affiliate links, which generate a commission, should you decide to buy based on my recommendation. It does not increase the price of any products or services, and I’m always available should you require assistance with any of the recommended products.*